Saturday, June 23, 2007

I´,ve Been Tagged!


by karlita

Here are 5 facts About Me.

1. I have an obession for music, the louder the better.
2. I love all things Japanese and spend far to much time on my computer searching for Japanese fabrics.
3. I´m always thinking about my next creation, even in my sleep and have an agenda that goes on forever. (I´m never bored).
4. I´m a total foody, and especially love cakes, British tradtional puddings and Italian food.
5. My 2 favourite people are my Husband and my Son.

I have tagged the following:

paperflowergirl
yasminbochi
zozo
lilymoon

5 comments:

Miss Mish Mish said...

Hi Michymoo! Nice to learn these funny little facts about you :) I love italian food too, my favourite!Thanks for tagging me!

Anonymous said...

hi!

i just came across your wonderful blog and love your textile design work! i would like to introduce you to DaWanda, a new online platform for artists and designers.

drop me a line for further info! elizabeth [at] dawanda.com

look forward to hearing from you,
best,
Eliz.

Sandra Eileen said...

I always enjoy reading interesting facts of etsy bloggers. Fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Elin and I really love your bags! I run a little shop in Uppsala in Sweden and I wonder if you have any interest in seleing your bags there? Please contact me (elin.lindqvist@projektcentrum.se)

BR

Elin

Anonymous said...

You sound alot like me based on these five things. I have an obessingly obsessive love for music. and if the music is too loud you are too old (and as you can see i invent words "obessingly"). I am Japanese and i love creating and always planning ahead to my next creation. I have a huge love for food, but my hips don't. and my favorite two people would be my husband and my son. However i do not have a son so therefore my favorite two people are my husband and my father.

Love your blog!
Chihiro