Saturday, May 26, 2007

Check Out Etsy

Here are some of the new items I have been working on for my shop on Etsy. I am having such fun right now and so happy to have found Etsy. I just love spending my days (in-between being Mummy) making things in my studio at home, while listening to my favourite music.

Their are so many talented people on Etsy and I love to look through all the beautiful things that have been created. If you don´t know about Etsy already, you should check it out, you will not be disappointed. etsy.com




6 comments:

Sandra Eileen said...

The purple bag is so nice, I just love it.

Starry Designs said...

I like the white bird tote. Lovely!

Unknown said...

you make the cutest bags!

karlita said...

Hi Michymoo,I’ve just tagged you - hope you don’t mind. Kreativlink thought it’d be a good way to show our group. Please, visit my blog and select 5 etsy sellers to go on with the game.

Miss Mish Mish said...

those bags are absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute and lovely and fabolous are your bags? I love them. The fabrics are to die for. I really like your blog as well! I'll put you on mine as an etsydarling right away.

http://kajsaspyssel.blogg.se if you'd like to see it.