Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy Mothers Day at Fledflare

Yes, Mothers day is soon here and we are wondering what to buy. I happened to be searching through fredflare.com and came across a section especially dedicated to us mothers (a whole 2 pages of gifts just for us ACE!). So I started to browse through and "thought ooooooh what kind of gifts would I like from all these goodies". Here are my top three favorites. I´m loving the #1 mom statue and could see it sat on my desk in my studio. If you want to cook with style these retro oven mitts & towel set are perfect. While you are cooking, this cute mushroom kitchen timer will let you know when dinner is ready.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is quite a resourceful post...thanks for sharing these with us...and hey for some more Mothers Day ideas and goodies also visit my blog on Mother's Day Wishes sometime and check out all that i've posted there!!!

Michy Moo said...

Great blog Gerry. This is so helpful for choosing the right flowers for us mothers. I personally love Daffodils.

Sandra Eileen said...

Great post, and it's never too early to think of Mother's Day gifts.

I love Daffodils as well, so lively.

Stephanie said...

I love reading your blog! BTW you've been tagged and are featured on my blog as one of my fav blogs. Now you have to list five of your favorites.