Saturday, April 7, 2007

My Love For Orla Kiely Handbags

The handbag collection I most look forward to each season is Orla Kiely and this seasons collection does not disappoint. I fell in love with her handbags about 6 years ago and have been a fan since. I love that her handbags are so individual and unique and not over fussing, just simple design that's splendidly put together. As usual she´s used her signature print in new colours that never bores. The summer and multi print dandelion bags and wallets are amazing, with great colour combination. When I saw this season collection I was like "wow shes´s done it again". There are so many amazing pieces to choose from. Here are a few of my favourites. Check out her website, listed in (my favourite things) to see the collection, you won´t be disappointed.





1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Thoase are really pretty!