Friday, April 6, 2007

Mini Clutch Bags - Bird on a Polka Dot Ball

Hi everyone. Long time no speak. I have been a busy busy bee, making lots of new things for summer and will be selling them from late April in my etsy shop. I had a little time (wish I had more) and thought it would be a great time to update my blog and show you some of the clutch bags I have made using the Etsuko Furuya fabrics. I ordered just one yard of each and could have kicked myself for not ordering more. The fabric were sold out everywhere within days. The clutch bags have been a hit and I have sold them all. I will be making a larger order, when the fabrics are available. Check out my shop in late April for the handbags, clutch bags, purses, earrings and more.....




7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I LOVE your handbags!

Sandra Eileen said...

Very cute handbags. And congrats on the new blog. Would love to exchange blog links with you. Check out my blog again and let me know if you're interested. The more you link, the more you comment on other peoples, the more attention you get.

http://artisan-jewelry.blogspot.com/

Shabby Cottage Studio said...

Yay, michymoo, you got your comments working great. Congratulations, you did good! And nice handbags too!

said...

very nice work! :)

said...

very nice work! :)

Duduá said...

me encantan tus bolsitos!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.